June 17 | 2:00pm
The Law Enforcement Community: A Network of Support for Lasting Change
This year has brought an increased number of protests, riots, and violence, making the role that law enforcement has within our communities more relevant than ever before. Each day, leaders from numerous departments, agencies, universities, organizations, and associations across the country work together to learn, lead, and listen for ways to improve policing and strengthen communities.
- Axel Threlfall, Editor at Large, Reuters
- Thomas Canavan, Executive Director, National Law Enforcement Memorial and Museum
- Steve LaGanke, Global Marketing Manager – Defense, DuPont
- Sharon Sayles Belton, Vice President, Government Affairs and Community Relations, Thomson Reuters
- Chief Jeffrey Glover, Tempe, AZ
- Chief Brian Peete, Montpelier, VT
- Florence Chung, Founder and CEO, Engage Public Safety
- Rev. Markel Hutchins, CEO, MovementForward, Inc.
- Renee Mitchell, President, American Society of Evidence-Based Policing