Walk in Their Shoes: A Day of Arts at the Museum
The Council is currently accepting submissions for the art show. The purpose of the show is to allow students to incorporate their creative abilities and showcase their perspective of law enforcement in the community. All artists receive complimentary access to the event and one complimentary guest ticket. The deadline for submissions is March 3rd, 2019 and all artwork should be brought to the Museum by March 31st, 2019.
Theme: Submit a piece of art that shows how law enforcement changes lives, changes minds, and changes the community.
- 6th grade and up.
- All art pieces cannot be larger than 12” x 16”.
- Limit 5 photographs per person.
- Limit 2 canvases per person.
- No sculpture.
- Matting and framing are optional.
- All images must be appropriate and, if deemed inappropriate, the work will not be displayed (Kid friendly).
- The museum has the right to deny any art pieces for any reason.
- The museum will not be responsible for any damages to any of the pieces of art.
- If you would like to keep your artwork after the show you must pick it up on the day of the event.
- By entering your artwork you are allowing the museum to use the art at any time for promotional use.
You can make a submission online.