While we’ve kept our collections safe during our closure for public safety, we’ve missed being able to share the stories and artifacts on display with visitors from across the country. In fact, we’ve taken this temporary closure as an opportunity to reflect on our offerings and to craft new and improved experiences for you.
- Daily museum highlight tours, led by our resident law enforcement museum guides, take visitors through the museum’s exhibits, showcasing a handful of artifacts and telling the complex story of American law enforcement.
- Educational workshops are available for group bookings, which include Forensic Pathology 101, CSI Crash Course, and a True Crime Breakout Scavenger Hunt.
- The patrol driving simulator, the only of its kind in the country not housed in a police training academy, along with our decision-making simulator, create a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors, allowing them to step into the shoes of law enforcement.
- Tuesdays and Wednesday are reserved for private group visits so our team can provide you with the exclusive experience of having the museum to yourself.
We want you to have the best experience possible when visiting the National Law Enforcement Museum. Whether we’re welcoming you back, or welcoming you for the first time, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Individual admission prices are as follows:
- Law Enforcement Officer (active or retired) – $18.00
- Military (I.D. Required) – $18.00
- Survivor – $18.00
- Survivor First Year – $0
- Adult (13-64) – $22.00
- Youth (12 and under) – $0 *
- Seniors (65 and up) – $20.00
- Student 13 or older with ID – $20.00
* Discount does not apply to groups of 10 or more
Unless otherwise noted, the Museum is open to the public:
Thur. – Sat., 10AM – 5PM
Extra National Police Week General Admission Days, 10AM – 5PM
Tuesday, May 9 – Saturday May 20, 2023
Group visits are available for advanced booking:
Tuesday – Wednesday
The Museum is always closed on:
- Sundays and Mondays
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Groups (10+ Visitors)
The Museum offers a variety of add-ons including tours, workshops, and activity carts for both adult and student groups. Group visitors will enjoy discounted admission, specialized workshops, lectures and more.
For More Information:
202.737.7495 or Email Us
Come enjoy snacks and cold drinks or food you brought from home in our relaxed, self-serve café located on the Museum’s mezzanine level.
The Museum is committed to providing resources and assistance to ensure all visitors have an enjoyable and comfortable experience. Our facility is fully wheelchair accessible including all exhibits, the Visitor Services desk, Museum Store, and Café. Service animals are welcome in the Museum. Please visit the Ticketing and Information Desk with access questions or requests for resources. For questions prior to your visit, please contact:
Visitor Services at 202.737.7862
or [email protected]